We have been offering our clinical skills to children,
Adolescents and adults. We handle problems of:
- Child/Parent Management
- Learning Disabilities
- ADHD in children and adults
- Substance Abuse
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Stress Management
- Phobias and Anxiety Disorders( Virtual Reality Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Relationship issues
- Depression and other affective disorders.
In order to fully assist our patients we have associations with professionals from other disciplines, including
Psychiatrists, internists, pediatricians, neurologists, speech pathologists, educational specialists, social workers, lawyers, and others.
In addition to providing clinical services to individuals and families, we are now available for consulting services to day care facilities, nursery school programs, organizations, and companies. We will organize and run:
- Training programs for staff development
- Parenting improvement programs
- Personal coaching
- Interpersonal skill development
- Stress management
- Alcohol and substance abuse education.
Over the years, we have been affiliated with several school districts on Long Island, local hospitals, colleges, and universities, as well as large organizations such as, United Cerebral Palsy, Catholic Charities.